About Mooshi

       About Me

           Hi! My name is Kishi. I am known as Mooshi in some parts of the internet. The name comes from Mamamoo's Fandom name which is called moomoos, and my name. Pretty basic, huh? I love writing, I wrote some pretty ranked stories on Wattpad before which is an achievement. I also write spoken poetries. 
           
           I am ADDICTED to makeup. I don't own a lot but the amount of makeup products I have is pretty decent, considering I'm just a high school student. I like eye products more than the face ones.
          
           Obviously, I am addicted to K-pop (specifically Got7 and Mamamoo, stan talent groups). Though, writing this kinda makes me badoy but like I don't give a f. I am also a Ben&Ben BB and an A'tin! Though my music taste is random, I listen to different genres but still jam to it. 
         
           I'll be publishing my reviews, opinions, reactions and random things here. :P

(just for fun because I'm stressed out on our research paper.)

Comments